Faculty Advisory Board
The principal resource for the Harvey Kapnick Center for Business Institutions is a community of scholars whose teaching interests cross interdisciplinary lines.
Faculty teaching in the program includes some of the College's most respected teachers and scholars.
The Program Committee for Business Institutions includes:
- Bill Rogerson, Professor, Department of Economics, Weinberg (Director of Kapnick Center)
- Anthony Chen, Associate Professor, Department of Sociology, Weinberg
- Jeannette Colyvas, Associate Professor, Program in Human Development and Social Policy, SESP
- Mary Finn, Associate Dean for Undergraduate Academic Affairs, Weinberg
- Laurel Harbridge, Associate Professor, Department of Political Science, Weinberg
- Brayden King, Professor, Department of Management & Organizations, Kellogg
- William White, Professor, Department of Industrial Engineering and Management Sciences, McCormick
- Mark Witte, Professor of Instruction, Department of Economics, Weinberg