Skip to main content

Study Abroad

Before going abroad, we suggest you meet with a Business Institutions Adviser to approve your plans and to ensure that you will be able to successfully complete the minor.

Completed applications are evaluated by the appropriate study abroad office.  Deadlines for applications are firm, so you should plan to complete yours well in advance. 

Upon returning from abroad, you must fill out the Petition for Credit from Study Abroad form and return it to the Business Institutions office with a course syllabus and a transcript from the university you studied at. 
Our program Director/Assistant Director will determine if you can get credit towards the minor.  
You must then drop the form off at The Office of Undergraduate Studies and Advising (OUSA) for the credit to be officially transferred.

We accept up to 2 study abroad credits towards the minor.
No more than one Business Tools course may be taken abroad.

If you are planning to earn credit from Study Abroad towards the minor, you may meet with the advisor to review courses and obtain course approval prior to traveling.

Back to top